Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Wattle & Bloom. By continuing to browse and use this website you agree to all terms, conditions and disclaimers.
This website is owned and operated by Wattle & Bloom. We may amend Terms and Conditions when needed; these amendments become effective immediately.
PRODUCT VARIATIONS AND SUBSITUTIONS
The images of flowers to order presented on our website reflect a particular time and season. There may be some variations in the flower styles, colours and wrapping shown on the Wattle & Bloom website.
- We will always endeavour to create arrangements that closely resemble your selection from our website, however please allow for changes in availability and seasons.
- Please take the time to read our descriptions as some images are an example of what you may receive as it is a style choice based off of product availability.
- We will substitute flowers with similar blooms to best reflect the style and vibe of the image displayed, and the colour selection you have chosen.
- If your requirements are quite specific and you have a. design in mind for your event, home or studio, you may prefer to contact us directly via email email@example.com.
- All of our flower arrangements are made with love and are presented in our signature wrapping, packaged securely into mailing boxes so our flowers arrive safely and looking beautiful.
At Wattle & Bloom, we love flowers and we hope that you love our flowers too! Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority and we hope that your experience with us has been fantastic.
If you are unsatisfied with the product you have received and believe it is different from what was represented online, we are more than happy to work with you to rectify this issue.
If you deem the product to be faulty or not what was represented online, we will happily replace your goods or refund your money subject to the following:
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org advising us of your concerns in relation to the goods within 48 hours of receiving the goods.
- The goods need to be returned back to Wattle & Bloom and we request that you return the goods to us using registered post so that we are able to track the goods being returned. The cost of postage to return goods will be at the expense of the customer.
- Once we have received the goods and are satisfied with your concerns, we will either replace the goods or issue a refund for the purchase price of the applicable item and the original freight that we charged within 7 days of receiving the returned goods.
- Unfortunately we cannot exchange or refund based on change of mind, so please make sure you are absolutely in love with the design you choose- I know that we are! We are unable to make any changes to the design or style of an order once it has been dispatched and payment will not be refunded based on this change of mind.
5.Unfortunately we are unable to cancel an order if it has already been dispatched. All goods sent will be posted with a tracking number. Changes to the delivery details cannot be made once the product has been sent out for delivery.
Please ensure that all of the delivery details are correct at the time of placing your order as Wattle & Bloom accepts no responsibility for delivery of goods to an address supplied incorrectly.
We make all of our designs with love and passion but from time to time mistakes happen- please keep in mind that we are all human, so please be kind.
Any personal information provided to Wattle & Bloom will be for the sole use of processing sales transactions and delivery of your order only. Wattle & Bloom will. not disclose customer’s personal information to any third parties.